- China has issued a temporary block on any non-Chinese citizen from entering China. Visas appear to still be valid when the block is lifted.
- China closed movie theatres across the country after briefly reopening them.
- Primary and secondary schools are scheduled to reopen in early April.
- The first trains from outside have arrived in Wuhan, according to CGTN. Wuhan’s quarantine will be completely lifted on April 8.
- U.S. President Donald Trump has signaled he is considering implementing quarantines on the hardest-hit regions, such as New York.
- This comes after he withdrew from a considered $1 billion deal to produce ventilators.
- Travelers report they are stuck in the airport in Malaysia for 2 weeks after trying to travel to Thailand despite a travel ban and being sent back to Malaysia, which also has a travel ban in place.
- All beaches in Phuket province of Thailand have been closed.